A STIMULATING, UNIQUE ENVIRONMENT
Barcelona is a leading city in which to engage in business activities
Its Mediterranean climate offers mild, very pleasant year-round temperatures, and its long trading tradition and a manifestly creative, entrepreneurial spirit have made Barcelona famous worldwide as the perfect place for business and congress activities.
WTCB has a truly privileged location right on the Barcelona sea front. Among its surroundings are Port Vell, Las Ramblas, the Barrio Gótico, the Borne district, the sea-front promenade and the beaches of Barceloneta, which is why when you have a chance it’s well worth becoming acquainted with one of Europe’s most fascinating cities, which has something for everyone, be it business or a well-deserved break.
The following is a list of musts in Barcelona. They are all well worth a visit and just a few minutes away from the business complex.
- As a leading example of Mediterranean cuisine, Barcelona boasts a striking variety of culinary delights. These range from a broad selection of rice-based dishes on the sea front to Ferran Adrià’s ground-breaking, avant-garde cuisine.
- Architectural jewels such as the Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia and La Pedrera, a museum devoted entirely to Picasso, modernist promenades, theatres and concert venues, and contemporary-art exhibitions all make Barcelona one of the most sought-after cultural destinations in the world.
- The city is also famous for its shopping areas and streets, which showcase a variety of styles and fashions. The Paseo de Gracia is home to famous luxury brands, but if you’re looking for a more off-beat, personal approach to fashion the Borne quarter is the place for you.
- Those who dare venture into the Barcelona night can expect a vibrant nightlife featuring discotheques of all kinds, live-music venues, and unforgettable cocktail bars, all filled with cosmopolitan people out to have a good time.
- Whether you’re looking for tradition, modernity, luxury or practicality, Barcelona’s hotels are a synonym of diversity and creature comforts. The city’s extensive spectrum of hotels caters to the tastes of visitors from every corner of the world.
Don’t miss out on news about WTC Barcelona and the city:
they’re bound to be of interest to you
Want to know more?